The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

European Space Wagon 4G63 NA to 4G63T swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboPizza

Probationary Member
Jan 13, 2022
Milan, Europe
Hi there I have a plan for Mitsubishi Space wagon, i come from Italy and I'm starting to understand how the engines can be swapped/converted.

Here is a pic of the engine, the main question is what about the single cam head? I can swap it out with the double cam 4G63T head with no problem? Maybe also with a more cheap 4G63 NA double cam head?
I'm guessing here in Europe our NA version is single cam sadly, prove me wrong please 🤷❤️🤟

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ok digging in it it's a sohc head that i can sure swap with a dohc 💥😅

Do a search for a 2.4 with DOHC. I think there were some guys who were doing that on the 2.4's
I'll try to understand the difference, mainly because all the DOHC i find have the belt displacement on the left side, the opposite of mine (like the Evo engine) so the 2.4 should have the belt from the right side?

I'll try to understand the difference, mainly because all the DOHC i find have the belt displacement on the left side, the opposite of mine (like the Evo engine) so the 2.4 should have the belt from the right side?
Ah i forgot, the engine i have is 2.0

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back