The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Eurolite HID Conversion Kits for CHEAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adiaconou

Probationary Member
Sep 14, 2003
ArkansasUS
I am selling Eurolite HID conversion kits for 350$. These are brand new and will retail in stores at around 500$. This is the best deal you are going to find anywhere. You are paying the same price as cheap HID’s but getting the best. This is possible because a friend of mind gets these for wholesale and I buy them from him and sell them at WAY less than retail, but enough so I make a little bit of profit. The way I see it, the more expensive they get, the less people buy, the less money I make.

These kits are rated at 8000 kelvin and include Phillip ballasts, Eurolite HID bulbs, and ignitors. They come in all sizes (9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, H1, H3, H4, H7). If you are interested, please EMAIL ME (do not, I repeat, DO NOT PM me) You may also instant message me.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: greenmnstr93

NOTE: buyer pays shipping. Shipping not included. They will be shipped DIRECTLY FROM THE COMPANY. My friend has agreed to take care of the shipping, so as soon as you tell me what you want an email will go directly to him, and it will be shipped straight to you. Preferred method of payment is paypal. Send money to the same email listed above. If you cannot do this, let me know and we will try to work something out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back