The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

EUGO wideband o2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't know much about AEM UEGO wideband. What I do know is that many 2gnt guys use Zeitronix's ZT-2 wideband set-up. It has an LCD screen, and you can purchase a few extra goodies, and they will register on the screen as well as the A/F ratio. It's alittle more, but like I said, I haven't heard of one unhappy consumer yet. Plus I personally like the look better.

Check out their site:
www.zeitronix.com

http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/zt2/zt2.htm

I love the AEM wideband, tuning on the fly is easy, and I can tell at all times whats going on with the car.

Check out AEM website, as they have a couple of interchangable gauges with different displays all at once or whatever you want.

It is the best bang for the buck wideband O2 sensor. I've use it, the Zietronix and the Innovate gauge type and I like the AEM the best.

Thanks for the replies! That good news, because I didn't see many other that I liked compared to the AEM unit.

My next question is: I'm assuming I NEED wideband when dyno tuning, so is this unit worthless without one? Or could I still use the gauge to measure my air/feul even without a capable o2 tuning device?

Sorry if thats confusing. Post questions if you're lost on what I just asked.

Blitzeclips said:
Thanks for the replies! That good news, because I didn't see many other that I liked compared to the AEM unit.

My next question is: I'm assuming I NEED wideband when dyno tuning, so is this unit worthless without one? Or could I still use the gauge to measure my air/feul even without a capable o2 tuning device?

Sorry if thats confusing. Post questions if you're lost on what I just asked.

Confused! The gauge wideband kit comes with the wideband O2 sensor with it and everything for the gauge to work 100% and even an output for DSMLink or a pocket logger. I'm not sure what you 420a guys can use it for, maybe megasquirt or whatever you guys use to log.

The AEM unit has it's own wideband 02 sensor, that you have to have plumbed in seperately to your downpipe.

Whatever dyno you go too, they should have there own wideband 02 sensor ready to plug in, and if they don't, they should be able to hook the dyno up to your AEM unit.

When I went to a use a dyno dynamics, The guy who owned the dyno just wanted to check his wideband for consistancy. So we used to wideband on the dyno, his Innovative, and my AEM unit,and they were all pretty much the same.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back