The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

ET time update...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candela

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
Well last time I was in phx, this time in Vegas and it was alot cooler.
I only ran 2 times and once was to set boost and log, then the second i went all out. I had to show my dad that I could take down this mustang that was running low 13's all night. This time i had suspension on, 20psi on the 16g with 104 octane, but lot cooler temp ( like 75 deg compared to 100+ last time). I didnt get my slip, but ran a 12.7@109 the second time to the mustangs 13.3@105, so i was happy.

I think this is about all the racing I should do to the motor until its rebuilt, cause it burns oil and has low compression in cylinders 1and2. When i get it rebuilt, I might upgrade to a 20g (oh yea). Just wanted to post my new time...:thumb:

Way cool time. I'm trapping 109 right now too with the small 16g, i just cant launch.

I'm hoping for the record on the small 16 before i go bigger. i think its 117 right now.

Current KNOWN record for a small 16G is 122mph held by Curt Brown. Good luck even coming close to that. I believe his time was a 12.2@122 in a 1G FWD. Car is light as #@%#@%#@%#@%.

Mike

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back