The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2G EPROM 2g address help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmrafa

Supporting Member
Dec 28, 2010
San Salvador, Central_America
In need to know address help... when I was giving maintenance to my socketed ECU I take out my chip and I damage a pin... So I need to solder it or maybe copy to a good one... I have access to a chip burner but without the address I have nothing to do... Please help me...

It should.
Was there anything special about the one you damaged? There are copies of the factory 2G EPROM images available.
thanks Steve,
i will try it tomorow, i live outside U.S. and in here everyting is a fight, i mean i have to change the capacitors on the ecu one of them has something like creamy leaking out of it, and clean the mainboard, in my country there are not much parts for my car... so i try my best to keep it working well, the chip was an updated one... and i take it off in a effort to keep it away from damage and i just did it wrong... and it loos a pin...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back