The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

English Racing Dyno Charity Benefit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY1GDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2007
On the beach, Washington
I seen this and figured that it should be posted up in the PNW section, Everyone should come out to help support this cause, I know I will be headed down to dyno
English Racing said:
We're Having a fund raiser to help out Tyler with his hard situation, its a multi shop deal but will be held at our dyno facility. Entire story is below. Please feel free to repost the flyer in any other fourm, we're tryin to get as many people to go as possible, so we can raise as much money as we can! We are going to offer a cash prize to highest hp of the weekend so it might be interesting to watch if nothing else. Domestics, imports, etc. will all be there to show us what time it is

Man's 21st Birthday Party Ends In Beating - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland

Attachments

• tylerfundraiser1.jpg
    tylerfundraiser1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 213
Just a small bump.

Looks like is going to be a pretty good event.

I will be giving $500 to the highest hp so it should make for some cool car. I know Justin in the Sand Truck is going to try and take the $$$ :).

Sounds fun just to go.I dont know if I can make it though.Is anybody going to head ut to PIR after?I was thinking about going it would be cool if a bunch of people are going.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down, Till I can get the issues with my tranny worked out

Man what a great day.

At the moment it looks like our 750whp Honda is the highest hp (highest hp gets $500)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I've never seen that garage before.
looks like it was a good turn out, too bad it was on the same day as our poker run.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back