1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Engine work?

Posted by am0517, Jul 12, 2012

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. am0517

am0517 Probationary Member

Joined Nov 8, 2009
    nashville/Atl, Tennessee
    Hi everyone! I am in the nashville area and was wondering is there a shop in the area that does engine rebuilding and i also want to add a turbo kit to car as well. Good quality work and knowledgeable about DSMs.

2. BlackMount

BlackMount Proven Member

Joined Jan 20, 2010
    Monroe, Wisconsin
    Contact Matt Lincicome. He specializes in DSMs and can back it up. He is also affordable.

I can PM u his number if interested.

3. KeelesKustome

KeelesKustome Proven Member

Joined Dec 29, 2007
    Waverly, Tennessee
  4. steve

steve DSM Wiseman

Joined Feb 3, 2002
    St. Charles, Illinois
    Since you're looking to add a turbo kit, I assume this is a 420A based DSM. Is that correct?

3K  0

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 1G DSM
  5. IHeartMyHonda

IHeartMyHonda Proven Member

Joined Jul 12, 2006
    murfreesboro, Tennessee
    I'm in the Nashville area. Lots of experience. Professional. ASE master. PM if interested.

909  1

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM