The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Engine revs and immediately dies. Wont idle after 1600cc injector install Log included

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure if I've helped you before or not. I know that's the SD map I've created a good while back though. Tried giving it some throttle to keep it going until it warms up a bit at least? Might need a biss adjustment but can't tell because it's not running long enough. Give it some gas to help it out and then go from there. Don't see anything jumping out at me that looks wrong in the log though.

What's the best way to adjust the BISS to normal operation? It seems like it idles good until it warms up and then dies if I give it any throttle or put it into gear and as soon as I hit the throttle to take off it dies and doesn't want to stay running after that. Any suggestions?

1600's are low imp. I have not tried to adjust while giving it gas. I will try that when I get home as well as post a log and pay attention to the wb. The injectors are Bosch. Running 91 oct pump.

Last edited:
I didn't say while giving it has. Said while in gear. Huge difference. And get better injectors. Those are like the worst ever.

Just delete the resistor box on the firewall and install the delete plug. Can make one using the resistor box you just deleted if the injectors don't come with one so don't throw it away. Then the rest is just setting it up on ecmlink. My 2150cc injectors run just like stock. Flow tons more fuel.

Only downside to them is price. But saves you money after going through 10 sets of injectors. Last ones you'll need to buy depending on how large you go.

Yup.
For TPS, start a log then push the pedal all the way down and release. Then right click on the log and select TPS adjust.

ISC position - Get it to operating temp and with no load and fan off, adjust the BISS to get the isc to 30.

Airflowperrev - increase the cell in SD idle area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back