The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Engine Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm_dill_4g63

Probationary Member
Jan 8, 2009
Murray, Utah
Im having a problem with a 1990 gs-T at low rpm's it shudders like hell with the clutch completly out and when i lay into it and work the clutch out its fine but i cant just let it out and coast without the shudder im thinkin it might be the clutch but its good and it grabs fine but when i launch it its just fine after about 2500 its smooth sailing help me out fellow dsm lovers im a 1st g in distress

Is it only in first gear from a dead stop or all the time when you let the clutch out in every gear?

Does it do it more when cold? Ive seen clutches get contaminated with oil and shudder until it gets hot and the oil or grease is burned of somewhat

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back