The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

engine delivery help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tribal_RS_96

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 19, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Hey fellow stl dsms i have a delima. My eclipse spun a bearing so i decided that im going to rebuild that one...but in the meantime i have a lead on a engine for $350. Guy says it has only 89k on it so im going to look at it and possibly have it delivered. But then i need to get it dropped off at my tech school in florissant and i have no way to do that during the week, because when he gets off and is able to deliver it, The school is closed. So i was wondering if anybody is free on saturday or sometime during the afternoon next week ( sometime from 2-6pm) we could meet up and drop this engine off at my school? Ill pay $35-$60 for gas and lunch. Thanks or if anybody has an affordable 2.0 engine for sale that would be awesome. Thanks even more!

Eh no truck anymore, sorry bro. BUT, why not meed him there after hours and have a pallet outside and leave it there overnight. Talk to one of the instructors and see if he/she may be able to stay behind one day and lend you a cherrypicker or something. I'm sure someone would be willing to stay behind a little longer one time.

Eh no truck anymore, sorry bro. BUT, why not meed him there after hours and have a pallet outside and leave it there overnight. Talk to one of the instructors and see if he/she may be able to stay behind one day and lend you a cherrypicker or something. I'm sure someone would be willing to stay behind a little longer one time.

Its ok everything is fine now, he was off one day last week so he dropped it off at my tech shop, Im already tearing it down checking and cleaning up the parts. Thanks for checking in.:)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back