The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Embarrasing Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisTheBuilder

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 8, 2012
Wichita Falls, Texas
This could be about you, your friends, or a stranger. Everyone has an embarrasing story and other people like to hear them, why....cause they are funny.

Ok, I was about 17 and I had blown the motor up in my trans am. Me and my brother get bored and decide to walk to the mall which was about three miles from our apartment.

Before we leave the mall we decide to eat taco bell and for some reason or another it gives my brother the bubble guts. We are walking home and about 30 minutes into our walk he starts complaining that he has to x x x x. I have no sympathy for him, why... cause hes my brother and i think its hilarious.

I always walk at a fast pace and i notice he is falling behind, but i still keep my pace. We get about two blocks from the apartment and the next thing i know hes flying past me at mach 25 with his hand over his ass yelling " PLEASE GOD DONT LET ME x x x x ON MY SELF "! By this point i am rolling on the ground. ROFL

When i finally catch up to him, i find him behind a dumpster using his favorite shirt to wipe his ass. :tease:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back