The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Elvis has left the building: The last Eclipse has rolled-off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You need to read the Pantagraph. LOL (local newspaper. for those that don't know what it is)

Hey... I got your text... They weren't filming on my street, but when I read the Slant-a-graph on-line, I saw that they did some filming just 2 blocks from my house!

(Inside thing, sorry: Mitsubishi isn't leaving the US market anytime soon, but they are totally re-branding themselves as a eco-friendly, electric/hybrid-only super-hippies. They are filming commercials in Normal for the start of their ad-campaign, using the down-home Normal, IL, factory to emphasize their commitment to the local environment, and such.)

Hey... I got your text... They weren't filming on my street, but when I read the Slant-a-graph on-line, I saw that they did some filming just 2 blocks from my house!

(Inside thing, sorry: Mitsubishi isn't leaving the US market anytime soon, but they are totally re-branding themselves as a eco-friendly, electric/hybrid-only super-hippies. They are filming commercials in Normal for the start of their ad-campaign, using the down-home Normal, IL, factory to emphasize their commitment to the local environment, and such.)

Maybe we should drive by and ask to be in the commercial LOL

I thought you lived in the house w the big fenced yard and pitbulls. LOL I see a landscape truck n trailer there often. They did film at Carls tho. few other places around town too. They were in the plant the other day too.

BTW, get ahold of me Friday or Saturday night so I can come by and drink your beer. wth, you can come by and drink mine if you want. LOL

idoceclipse, get to know your neighbor,aka me. ha

I've got to swap transmissions in my DD this weekend, I'll be around. Beer will be drunk! I live in the house next-door to the big fenced-in yard. Have you been stalking me? My house is the one with the POS 92 GST in the driveway, Duh!:ohdamn:

I can see Carl's Ice Cream from my front yard, BTW.

P.S.: idoceclipse, I don't think they want to admit they know us!

If history proves itself!!! All the old muscle cars got a remake...maybe mitsu will do the same. Hopefully they do model it after a 1g or 2g

Incase you don't know, Mitsubishi and Dodge brought back the Challenger name together in the 80's. Nothing like the real Challenger. The newer Dodge Challengers... my next $40k, I want one. :)

I've got to swap transmissions in my DD this weekend, I'll be around. Beer will be drunk! I live in the house next-door to the big fenced-in yard. Have you been stalking me? My house is the one with the POS 92 GST in the driveway, Duh!:ohdamn:

I can see Carl's Ice Cream from my front yard, BTW.

P.S.: idoceclipse, I don't think they want to admit they know us!

Ha, stalking you ? NO. :nono:

Eclipse has been dead to me for 12 years now. Nothing new. Mitsu is pretty much dead to me as well. Evo X will be the end of era. I guess I am gonna have to start looking at Kia's and Hyundai's now.

Either that, or if current trends continue ford... I really have allways hated ford but some of the vehicles they have produced in the past 2-3 years are just really nice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back