The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Electrical

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landa4g63

Probationary Member
Jan 21, 2012
phoenix, Arizona
Hey guy does anybody know a good electrical shop a have a problem with my passenger window doesn't roll a check fuses,relays and i even swich both switches on both sides and even the motor and still doesn't work any help..?

so the motor dont work even if you were to put it on the driver side were you know that side works i would say its the motor if anything but you said you tried that motor on the side you know works and the motor did nothing right what if you take the driver side that you know works and plug it in on the passenger side does it work if so then you know you have a bad motor

Actually the motor works and the regulator works I test them out and the window does go up and down but with out the switch if i put the switch back on does not work even the driver switch does not work for passenger I change both nothing my driver side window does work.. I hope you understand ### I am saying sorry if I confused you ..

no its cool so i would say the switch harness might have an issue a short somewhere what if you put that switch on the driver side you might have done that already to see i would just make sure you eliminate the easy stuff first cause if its not the motor or the switches or fuses relays then your going to have a bigger problem trying to find the short in that harness have you checked power and all that were the switch pluges into

Actually I change the hardness for a used one that plugs in to switch and still did work and used work perfectly on the car that I got it I test first in it work but not on my car did the same thing did do anything ....

thats crazy bro i have no clue what could be the problem at this point for some reason your not getting power i think from that switch to the motor or even to the switch its hard to do electical man i hate it with a passion but if the motor works the relay works the fuses are good and the switches are good it has to be in the wires somewhere man that sucks

damn bro that will coast an arm and a leg LOL i wish i could be more help im ok with that stuff its just hard not looking at it you know good luck man its getting hotter out i hope at least your ac works great

Have you double checked all the fuses and relays? Trace the wires back in from the door till you find a possible short.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back