The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Electrical Timing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aramane

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
Des Moines, Iowa
Hello all! I'm re timing my engine after having my head sent in to be rebuilt. I have the mechanical timing down really well but I cant seem to get the electrical timing no matter how hard I try. I have lined the gear up with the housing mark and the groove on the bolt flange with the installation stud.

I have had it stay on for about 4 seconds but quickly putter out. I cant even seem to get back to staying on for 4 seconds and now no matter where I put it, it just cranks and doesn't fire. I am doing it on my daily driver, its a fuel injected 1.8 out of a 93 talon. I can take pictures of anything upon request. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back