The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

electric turbocharger 5psi $125

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm1g93

Probationary Member
Nov 3, 2004
fairborn, Ohio
has anyone seen about the electric superchargers/turbochargers whatever on ebay they claim 30 to 40hp which i think is bull but if you could get 10 to 20hp even then it would be a worth while investment to build some cheap horse power if they can really hit 5psi that would make a significant change. if anyone has one and has seen results please post. im planning on getting one myself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33741&item=7933392837&rd=1

Not this shit again. NO THOSE DO NOT WORK/WORTHLESS/WASTE OF MONEY!! SEARCH!

No, just no

please note that anything called "SPEED CHIP +20 HP" does not work either

and when you see a muffler that says "HKS, GREDDY, REMUS" and it costs $15, its not reallly any of those brands

dont even get me started on "the TORNADO!" :barf:

$10 "Ralliart" oil caps are not legit either

also please remember that there is no such thing as an Eclipse Type R

im done for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back