The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G EGR purge control valve

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSXsmith

Probationary Member
Feb 1, 2021
MILFORD, New_Jersey
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

As the title says. What is this? Specifically the black round part just above my thumb. The port on the left side snapped off when removing the hose. This is my first time pulling a motor so I’m learning as I got but I can’t seem to figure out what this part is called as I would need a new one. From what I see the lines are from the automatic transmission oil cooler. (1998 GSX a/t). My goal is to try and keep the car original so if someone has a part number to I would be ecstatic!

Thank you guys. That definitely got me in the right direction. I was thinking it had to do with the oil cooler but it appears to be part of the fuel evap / vapor system.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back