The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

1G EGR block off plate

Please Support Rix Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was wondering where I can get a Egr block off plate everywhere I look there either out of stock or not available

I vote make one too, but if you don’t want to performancepartout.com has them in stock, he just can’t legally call them egr block off plates. They’re called the “intake manifold valve cap”. The EPA is a bi*** and deserves death by fire is why it’s hard to find these now.

I vote make one too, but if you don’t want to performancepartout.com has them in stock, he just can’t legally call them egr block off plates. They’re called the “intake manifold valve cap”. The EPA is a bi*** and deserves death by fire is why it’s hard to find these now.
Yeah I might buy it from there I don’t really have anything to make one with LOL

Yeah I might buy it from there I don’t really have anything to make one with LOL
Cut out a pop can template, drill two holes in it and sandwich it between the EGR valve and the head then reassemble. Looks stock. Double up on it if you are worried it will burn through.

I actually did a hybrid of both. I used a soda can, with a thin layer of RTV then put the blockoff plate on top and tightened it. Really don't want a boost leak there and I'm too cheap to buy an OEM gasket either.
Sounds like something imma do I got the block off plate ordered for performance part out and some cans ready to be used LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back