The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Edmonton, AB DSM Meet March 31, 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelloKitty

Probationary Member
Apr 1, 2011
Edmonton, AB_Canada
When: 3 pm Saturday March 31, 2012
Where: 7502 103 Street Tim Hortons (The one just south of United Cycle)

Yes, I know, we can all hardly believe there's a meet again finally.

Usual is, coffee & chit chat, cruise to dinner, cruise somewhere for coffee or dessert.
Everything is play it by ear and we all decide where to go at the meets. If you can't make it at 3pm, you can always text me to find out where we are to meet up with the group.
*** WINTER BEATERS ARE STILL PERMITTED ***

Drive whatever ya want there, the whole idea of this is to discuss DSMs and more, you don't have to drive a DSM to be there.

Cya there!

nice! i'm new to the Edmonton dsm scene, so it'll be good to finally meet some peeps.

Woot woot! I'm in. It'll be my first car meet ever so I'm pretty stoked :D

I will have to write this down, I'm looking forward to this. I am hoping I can get some ideas on where I can buy good parts in Edmonton or at least some good online stores. My car isn't exactly nice, but perhaps one day.. Peace

Due to a flu we ended up catching we wont be attending

Well, guess I it was a good thing did not show up, I had some errands in town I had to do and had no time. ;(. Sorry to hear you had the flu, maybe next time. Peace

Well, how about that. I'm in Edmonton right now on business, I could've came to this!

Oh, it definitely was! I spent the last two days in Jasper. They got about 30cm of snow :)

Just wishing I had my snowboard with me!!! The plan was actually to head down to Bannf as well, but the snow foiled that plan.

I WAS THERE.
one black 1g tsi galant - mine
one black 1g tsi with blue rims
one blue 1g tsi with charcoal rims
and a bunch of mustangs surrounded us. we could have used back up.

and a srt4 calibre tried to hang with us for a while. but then he left.

haha I wish I could have come but sadly my talon is seriously in rough shape. I would bring the value down. It's in need of some paint and general TLC. Wife backed into my car and someone backed into my front fender. :rolleyes:

I was still in Ontario when this meet happened. :( I have since wrenched into my car and I have a headgasket to do before I make any meets... :(

But since it's parked for now, it is completely stripped and on the way to an eclipse conversion. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back