The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECUflash ECUFlash DSM Specific Rom Files...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfiniteGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2002
Tijeras, New_Mexico
Anyone tuning with ECU Flash?

I'm currently installing a 20g, 46mm Wastegate and Evo 560cc injectors that "apparently" flow at around 590cc with a Walbro 255.

Anyone have a similar setup and ECUFlash Rom I can use as a base?

The 560s do tend to flow more then their advertised flow.

I usually start them at 575 cc/min and -0.090 Latency.

The stock Timing map isn't that bad to start out with.

The Fuel map I lean out to 10.5, because some WideBands won't read below 10.0, and the stock maps drop as low as 9.5.

Engine Compression, Boost, and Fuel Quality are going to be the limiting factors in how aggressive your tune can be, so it is hard/impossible to post a universal base map.

if you haven't yet i suggest getting bigmaps because you can rescale things to make more effient use of the load columns you'll be in.

getting the injector size and latency right is the hardest part. tuning is pretty straight forward if you have a wbo and evoscan

just watch your idc(I tune to 80%), knock, load, o2,boost(if you have it) and the car does the rest

if you want log advice post em up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back