The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash Disabling P1104 and P1105 Ecuflash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry, just realized what codes you're dealing with.. unfortunately they can NOT be disabled in periphery bits. I'm somewhat confused though, as I have those sensors completely removed from my vehicle as well and haven't thrown any codes.

I wonder if it's because I'm still running the black box. And in not running speed density yet. But it's strange how when I get those codes EVAP codes pop up as well and I went threw my file and noticed those were still active. They one that really confused me Is the fuel pressure one

There should be a drop down menu at the top, and in it there should be an option to hide cel or disable certain codes. It’s not in the periphery bits, that I remember. When I get home I’ll boot up ecuflash and my old tune and get better info for you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back