The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECUflash ECU flash

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"the guy above says not to flash the 205 file to my car because its a different car."

I can't find where anyone said something like that. You need to use the 205 files. Do not use any other rom for this.

So I set the injector to 560 but, was automatically corrected to 565.. Not all the time but sometimes the car has trouble starting. I notice that in evo scan they are set at 513, now knowing these programs are made by the same people, should I reset the injectors to 513 I used the ceddy's fuel corrections when I set the injectors.

Also can you copy over the fuel/timing maps from the evo sense I'm already using the maf and injectors

So I set the injector to 560 but, was automatically corrected to 565.. Not all the time but sometimes the car has trouble starting. I notice that in evo scan they are set at 513, now knowing these programs are made by the same people, should I reset the injectors to 513 I used the ceddy's fuel corrections when I set the injectors.

Also can you copy over the fuel/timing maps from the evo sense I'm already using the maf and injectors

Not all numbers are available to scale your injectors to. It's not a big deal if they're a few numbers off from what you type in. I never paid attention to what EVOScan has injector scaling as. I look at what the wideband and fuel trims are telling me and adjust my injectors accordingly. I followed the write up in Ceddymods to dial in my injectors.

Injectors « ceddy.us

I wouldn't take the fuel and timing maps from an EVO. The compression is different, intake is different, turbo is different, exhaust manifold is diffferent... also the fuel maps from the factory are tuned very rich. Every car is different so do some datalogs and adjust your fuel and timing maps according to what the data tells you. You might have to also rescale your mass air flow sensor if you're using one fro man EVO. Do a Google search for "Merlin's ECUFlash guide" which is used for tuning EVO7-9. It's a PDF file you can download and it has tons of relevant information.

I rescaled the maf to the evo setting listed in big ecu flash thread. And thanks I will read that all this learning with tuning my eyes hurt with all this reading.

I rescaled the maf to the evo setting listed in big ecu flash thread. And thanks I will read that all this learning with tuning my eyes hurt with all this reading.

The Merlin's Guide is 172 pages... enjoy ROFL But it does have a good table of contents so you can get to the parts you need. There's also the EVO tuning videos done by a member on the evo forums named "recompile" and I believe he's uploaded them to youtube. Those helped me as well.

Training Videos: How to tune an Evo with EcuFlash - evolutionm.net

Pretty similar to what we use.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back