The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECU Flash Support in the area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69_luv

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2003
Jacksonville, Florida
I wanted to know if there was anyone in the southeast area that could help me with tunning. I got my Openport 2.0 cable, got a netbook dedicated to logging, AEM wideband, ECU Flash, and going to download EvoScan and Ceddymods tonight.
Do I need to get the serial data cable to convert the blue wire from my AEM to USB (or the USB adapter to wire) so I can log my wideband as well? I would really like to get my car tuned!! I hate running 9lb's on my 16G it sux.

Attachments

• Tactrix and ECU Flash.jpg
    Tactrix and ECU Flash.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 95
Dude that post was exactly what I needed, it's like ECU Flash for dummies. I saw that modification manual floating around on here but there could be good money in someone publishing one of those for dummy books.
Buy here: DSM for Dummies, a comprehensive guide for a car that could be up to 21 years old! At any rate thanks for the link it got me going in the right direction at least.
I got good communication with my ECU and my laptop was able to pull my stock flash, I awaiting for my 950's to come in the mail and then I am going to start turning up the boost!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back