The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink "Ecu Direct Access (live)" Ecmlink

ThatSlow2g

Probationary Member
May 11, 2020
ORANGEVILLE, ON_Canada
hi i am having trouble accessing the direct access feature on ecmlink. I have an eprom ecu with a dsmlink v2 chip in it. When I've connected to my car and go to press direct access it says my ecu doesnt support it. Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
Do you have the correct cable for V2? I believe that is VERY important and that they don't make them anymore for V2. IDK if that is your issue but something to check.
Anyone else have a idea for the OP?
Marty

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas

biglady112

Proven Member
May 20, 2004
Commerce City, Colorado
You cannot access that stuff with version 2. You can use the newest software, you are just limited as to what access you have. The warning is not a mistake.

roukyweal20

Probationary Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hammonton, New_Jersey
It is okay. Depends on the class, how many classes you are taking, and how much you know. Most of the time it is manageable. Try to stay on top of your assignments especially for classes where there are lab components. I had a class where there were at least 5 mini labs per chapter and each week we go through 2 chapters. I've also had a class where we only did 1-2 labs every month and that was it. I almost forgot that most of the courses have weekly quizzes and proctored exams.

9apps

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds