The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Ecmtuning website down

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was wondering why I couldn’t get on that site for the life of me. Glad to hear it’s not my phone

I was also trying to access it with no luck....I need help with a log.

I am participating in a 1/2 mile event this weekend and recently purchased a new laptop. I realized that I do not have a copy of ECMLink v3 installed on it, and there are no mirrors for the download.

Does anyone have a copy of the installation file they can share with me? Please help!

I am participating in a 1/2 mile event this weekend and recently purchased a new laptop. I realized that I do not have a copy of ECMLink v3 installed on it, and there are no mirrors for the download.

Does anyone have a copy of the installation file they can share with me? Please help!

The site is working on my phone

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back