The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMLink V3Lite in clarksville

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unisonicz

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 23, 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee
Hey, is anyone in Clarksville familiar with ECMLink V3Lite? I only ask because I am asking for a bit of help with tuning. Thanks.

If you find someone who can tune with it let me know please because I am getting it also..

I'm just curious but sense you have a 2g why don't you get a 97-99 ecu so you can flash it and you don't need a tuning tool like dsmlink?

If you find someone who can tune with it let me know please because I am getting it also..

I'm just curious but sense you have a 2g why don't you get a 97-99 ecu so you can flash it and you don't need a tuning tool like dsmlink?

1995 ecu is eprom...and who cares about dsm link....why not go speed density? its cheaper and just as good if not exceeds dsmlink

btw brandon hit me up about that maft trade thing...ive got a 2g maf setup for you!

1995 ecu is eprom...and who cares about dsm link....why not go speed density? its cheaper and just as good if not exceeds dsmlink

Wouldn't getting the harness and ecu from a 97-99 be the way to go so you can't get it dyno tuned and flashed?

Can you educate me in speed density? I have read a little about using an evo 8 ecu on a 1g and speed density.

speed density is just another form of dsmlink....but hella cheaper! you pay for the hardware but the software is free..

heres a forum for it Speeddensity - Powered by vBulletin

also forums for it are completely open unline dsmlink forums...the owners arent as scumbaggish as dsmlink!

as for evo 8 ecu and such...you need a special harness and crap and that gets expensive! when all you gotta do is find a 5 speed 95 eclipse or talon turbo...they all but very few come eprom stock! and its just a matter of getting it chipped! and then plug and play!

I already have an EPROM ecu with a keydiver chip.. I like the speed density idea. It replaces theAF with a MAP right?

I will read more about it and let you know or post the info page..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back