The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMLink tuning help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Once I get everything back up and running and get it all dialed back in id be glad to come meet up at the track......gotta add a couple catch cans to help take care of the pcv issue I was having prior to losing my tune before I do any hard driving.

What kind of problem with pcv? I'm doing up mine as well but have been buzin around upen vent trying to get motor broke in.. I rigged up a temp pcv today with a monster can but not totally right

Just getting a bit to much pressure and the combination of a worn out dipstick is making it pop out sometimes......im pretty sure the pcv valve needs replaced and the breather on the side of the valve cover is so dirty im sure it isnt doing much of anything.....so immatatake that off and go with a catch can set up one running to the intake manifold and one running to the intake.....

I believe u want to tap both pcv and vent to catch can then take a line from catch can to intake pipe before turbo.. going into intake not the greatest in my opinion plus running slot of boost you pushing air through the vent

And is a third gen 86 camaro 5 speed will be a twin turbo 327 with 6 speed doubble overdrive when I'm done also will have a 4 link rear end eqay rear and full frame rails tubular ft end coil overs I already have 9k in the suspention alone I can't give up on it so I sold out the bad ass dsm coz the body was shit but the motor was awesome so I just flipped it to help fun the camaro but I did up my daily pretty good to make uo for parting my tsi out

Id say if the body was shit anyway you end up better off in the end by making some cash off it for other projects

Yup and now after reading that thread I may re consider how I do it might have to talk to the old ma bout it se what he says I was going with style 3 but may reconsider

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back