The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink ecmlink log advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazyazzdaddy

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 31, 2006
Hagaman, New_York
I was hoping you guys could take a look at these logs for me. i don't really have any problems to speak of other than i think i may be over running my stock mas. I don't fully understand maf functions and what i'm looking for because i've always used my stock mas and never really had the need to play around and learn it. if someone can please describe maf clamp function and if i should use it or not that would be great.
also if anyone see's something that i might be missing or anyone has suggestions please feel free to discuss them. i'm open to ideas. i know i can bump timing a bit for some more power but i'm happy where i'm at now and don't really want to get to aggressive. i'm more worried about a good solid tune and tweaking things for possibly better spool. i have also posted a similar link in the ecmlink forums but i have not gotten much response over there.

Attachments

• log.2009.08.07-08.elg
    37.2 KB · Views: 91
  • log.2009.08.07-06.elg
    320.4 KB · Views: 73
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back