The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G ECMLink how to videos from their website

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandit___01

Proven Member
Apr 6, 2022
Murphysboro, Illinois
I have ECMLink V3 installed in my 2g now, and have been reading over everything in their wiki and FAQ, and there is only one thing that really bothers me; I cant watch their how to videos because adobe flash isn't supported anymore.

So does anyone know another place that I can watch said videos, such as someone possibly uploaded them onto YouTube or somewhere else on the internet where its watchable? I have looked and cant seem to find them (unless I'm just blind and the videos went right under my nose and didn't realize it), and I have been wondering this for a bit now, and I know there are other tutorial videos and such out there, I would just like to see the videos from ECMTuning themselves, when it comes to researching stuff I'm an information sponge and try to take in everything as much as I possibly can on anything LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back