The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink Ecmlink and isc problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justyn

Probationary Member
Sep 30, 2019
Toronto, ON_Canada
Hey guys, I've recently got my copy of ecmlink along with the ecu. I've read through all the instructions. I've set my 3" gm maf, my 580cc injectors. My original ecu I had before switching the car would idle high on first start up then as it warms up it would gradually come down and settle at 750. With the new ecu it idle high and keeps going up slowly then start surging. I've checked my isc values all the coil came back good. I connected the isc and turn the ignition on and it just "twitches". I connected my original ecu and did the same procedure and it moves in and out. I've checked the drivers and they look like brand new, even under the board looks good. I don't understand why it is twitching and not moving in and out with the ignition on.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back