The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink ECM LINK V3 and active wideband

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctrenks

Proven Member
Jul 22, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
So this is a question on weather ECM link uses the wideband (also used to mimic the narrowband) sensor when driving. I only ask as I;ve gone through 4 Widebands in a short time, and its mounted 100% horizontal in the rear position so i bet thats the issue. I want to mount into the downpipe but I dont have one handy and the car needs to be taken by my son for a short time. So with the correct tune already in DSM link v3 does the computer still rely on the o2 sensors or does it only rely on mapping.

Can the car be driven without a working O2 with a good tune is the shorter Q!

Thanks

Last edited:
If you have it enabled, yes it will provide a narrowband simulation if you have it enabled and the wideband 0-5v input is feeding the front I2 input. Finally you can drive the car with a bad wideband in this configuration, the ecu just wont have any feedback to get the fueling at stoich in closed loop mode.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back