The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMTuning still in business?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny4G63

Probationary Member
Sep 10, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have emailed ecm link multiple times with nothing but crickets in response. I Google mapped the address and it comes back to some kind of medical facility. Anyone who has had contact with them please let me know. Thanks.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have not. I will try that email. Appreciate the reply.

The EZCare Clinic is in the building over. A local DSM friend sent some injectors to them a few months ago for flow testing and that's the address Thomas gave me to ship to. Be patient, he wasn't able to respond to my email for 2+ weeks because they're so far behind. They'll get back to you once they're all caught up on their current work/emails...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Tried contacting them last week and still haven't heard back. I was contacting about a previous order spent about $1k with them in the last year and always responsive up until last week...

They are open i just sent my ecu last week and got it back tuesday , email them they are very much in business.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back