The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Eclipse with motor in the trunk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hell Yeah, I'm just saying man the your imagination and your wallet is the only limits you have. if your gonna do something off the wall why not make it OVER the wall instead of just over it? If i had the fab experience and materials you best believe id be doing it too LOL!!!

Hell Yeah, I'm just saying man the your imagination and your wallet is the only limits you have. if your gonna do something off the wall why not make it OVER the wall instead of just over it? If i had the fab experience and materials you best believe id be doing it too LOL!!!

If I had the wallet and the materials, I'd be paying someone else to do it. :thumb:

I'd be super impressed to see it... but... there's gonna be a whole lot of
WTF-->:hmm:-->:banghead:-->:aha:-->:ohdamn:-->:banghead:

Almost every car I've seen that sounds anything remotely like what is described has been done by a shop full of experienced guys with lots of time and cash. Short of that, an individual would have a very long road ahead of them doinig this... I'd hope they were retired, because it'd be a full time job.

FWIW, at waterfest this year a guy had a tan passat sedan with a motor in the front and the back. Had a fwd tranny on each engine and did it solely for the purpose of the burnout contest. He roasted the front, then the rears, then all four, but the engine's weren't synced. Pretty badass burnout. The whole car looked like sh*t tho - crazy wiring mess inside.

Anyone else there and saw that?

Just so we are clear I only plan to do the one engine, alot similar to the SlantedJ's SL-R and thanks alot for the link, that will help alot when I start this project. I plan to do this build on a similar set up on a 911 my uncle owns one so that's where ill be getting my "inspiration" for all this.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back