The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

eclipse/talon parts in montana

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan_spindler55

Proven Member
Jan 22, 2013
great falls, Montana
hey everybody i am looking to get rid of sum parts that i no longer need and would love to get rid of them asap! I literally have boxes of parts for 2g tsi.
full wire harness
aluminum radiator, stock radiator
3 2g heads one complete
1g bare block
intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds
passenger door with glass (green)
hood (green) great shape
hatch(green) with glass great shape
cloth seats
95 awd trans needs rebuilt (syncros bad)
all kinds of stuff to much to name you can contact me at (406)217-2025 if you have any questions will send pics also if requested. I am located in the great falls, mt area.
I also have a 95 awd talon tsi with the six bolt swap and all kinds of aftermarket parts including dsmlink but will only sell this car for the right price as i am in need of money but this is my baby again contact me if any questions thank you.:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back