The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Eclipse Spyder Light Bar Template for cutting rear quarter panels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

libertad83

Probationary Member
Nov 2, 2013
LIbertad, California
Hello,
I need to install a light bar on my 97 Spyder. I found the installation instructions at Mitsubishi Eclipse Light Bar Install

The above links refers to a template for cutting the rear quarter panels. Does anyone know where I can get this template? I tried searching for it on the forums and Google without any luck.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

It says right in those instruction." a. Use template provided to mark hole locations in the top of rear quarter trim panels. Drill 1/8" pilot holes then follow with a 1 3/4" hole saw, drill though trim panel and the metal support immediately under trim panel."

In other words it comes with it.

I purchased the light bar from Craigslist. Your suggestion doesnt apply.

Damn! I have been wanting and looking for a light bar for a long time and there you go just scooping one up. Deft Racing and Classic Design Concepts were the only ones I've come across that once offered the bars, but they are no longer in production.

I'd say you could attempt to contact CDC. They may still be able to retrieve the template for you. If I come across anything, I'll follow up with this thread.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back