The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Eclipse GSX '91, only one in Croatia (lots of pictures)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_0147.jpg
IMG_0169.jpg
IMG_0171.jpg
IMG_0172.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 48
You have a BEAUTIFUL dsm:dsm: I just read thru the whole build, makes me want to restore mine with nicer paint/interior, and those pictures are amazing! Are you a photographer? May I ask where you got that mitsu center piece headlamp? Is it custom?

Wow just read this thread. That's a heck of a story. Like so many have said, you put a lot of work into that car and you should be proud.
By the way, I've been to Croatia. Back in 2013. Mostly was in Dubrovnik and Split. Hope to go back some day. (If they ever build that bridge that bypasses Neum. Holy crap, what a pain that was. Four border crosses per round trip!). Apparently, some of my ancestors come from Croatia.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back