The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Eclipse & Evo Meet Pt. II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^^HAHAHA... LOL.

Hmm well positive things here, negative things over on the evo side. I'm over it, I honestly don't care, what I did is for a good cause and if it wasn't good enough then oh well.
I had fun and thats all that really matters to me. I feel stupid now, for waiting out there while I was starving trying to hold spots for the evo owners. I can't please everyone.
Next time I think I'm going to just do it once a year and at Chino Hills strictly.

hey i know the eclipse guys had fun... you did good throwin this all together so props to you... and thx... i know my girl and i had a good time at the beach....

Thumbs up to jenna:thumb:

EVO guys expect way too much. I didn't go to Chino but the majority of them ended up being EVO's. Then when a event goes to the other way....more DSM's....they automatically throw thumbs down. All I know is that I rather spend a day at the beach instead of a 100+ weather in Chino.....ANYDAY. Good job Jenna! Tell your man do bring his car next time! Us Dsm's are friendly to anything but Honda's. Like....Rig's GTO.

most Evo guys are up tight jenna i know the people i was hanging with had a good time and i did too. most of those evo guys are just upset that all these eclipses out #ed them LOL...

it's like they think since they paid 10 times more than us for their car cars, they're too good for us...
like the when we were at autobacs...
the guys in the blue evo walked by all of us with their noses in the air and went straight for the viper...
like we were low life's...
but whatever it doesn't hurt my feelings...
but good meet nonetheless...

See what happens when I go on a 2 month travel........dsm vs evo.......why I always miss the fun LOL, anyway if another get together happens I'll try to make it, even if my car is sounding kinda embarassing ATM.

Hey Jenna! Thanks for setting up the meet! Mostly Eclipse rides that made it out. I didn't get sun burnt....and I took a nap out in the sun too! Met alot of good people out there, everyone loved DSMs and didn't care how the event turned out. As for someone saying the event was crappy, ummm....Evo dude...all the way.

Met alot of new guys, some not on the fourms, everyone was cool. As for the Vegas guy, we were asking if you came around in the first place and no one knew if you even came. If we didn't see someone we knew, we went up to meet them....especially if they had a DSM. The EVO and the lone sti owners didn't come up to meet us. Well, maybe one owner.

But this meet was cool....especially cause it was at the beach. As for that chair.....I wanted to save it to throw in front of a Honda or something like that.:sneaky:

well thanks ! i just pulled up i figured people would look for the plates??? i was parked next to the white subaru that made my car look bad... the green gst with HID's and a pig on my intercooler. well my 16g gave up and seized all the way from primm to huntington bach and i had to drive it like that home i just put another one in i had laying around... maybe next time i'll wave a "im from vegas guy" flag to catch some attention... i dont hate you guys nor am mad, i just didnt feel welcomed. i probably got the worng idea i guess. oh well... maybe next time my friends wont flake last minute and go with me..

I think it was just bad timing if you would of showed up at autobacs for the caravan. Your day would of been much better and would of met most of us. When you pulled up everyone was already hungry and trying to get their grub on. Not many people saw you show up. I saw you roll up im sorry for not saying hello and introducing myself im just a quite guy at first but I was the one that shot the photos of your car and I noticed your the only other guy Ive seen with a raised hood besides me.

I thought your ride was black like your avatar.....so I figured it was you when several 2g blacks rides came around. Next time...say your the GREEN eclipse....we will look out for you. Sorry to hear about the turbo man. Hopefully when Ladsm heads back out your way, you can meet all of them and not be strangers.

amskater-

i tried to make it to autobacs, but my gf wouldnt wake up and thats the morning i found out the turbo went. so i just dusted my car off and went to the beach.. thanks again for the pics...

MrBentley-

its actually a sticker, and it was a bi*** to put on. i get alot of compliments for the time attack pig. its comedy.

braceyoself777-

you are correct, my awd is black like my avatar, it just has no motor at the time. im doing a wire tuck and a complete build. my gst is the daily driver. i though i mention earlier i was rolling up in the green gst...oh well.

i guess it was bad timing , i opologize if i took it the wrong way.sry guys. maybe next time i'll wake my gf up with pillows to the face so i can be there earlier... i really wanted to go to autobacs.

Game_Over - No worries I know how that can be I would be on time a lot more if my gf was ready when I was ready haha and no worries on the photos im sure the next meet will go better for you if you come out again and very clean car by the way and good luck the GSX Build

thnx alot for the compliments. i tried really hard to make it look like it does ill post up a before pic here in a bit. more than defenitley i'll be showing up again... im getting tired of seeing the same dsm's here in town u know... i still have a few carbon parts i wanna put on the gst... so next time out there it will look waaay better.

this is what i looked like when i bought it... when i bought it i new there was turbo models but i didnt know about the AWD option til a year later... and at the time i couldnt find any turbo dsm's in town so i drove from vegas to pheonix az just to go buy this damn thing..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

and this is what i got it to right now...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

looking forward to putting a carbon hood, guage bezel, guages, and the hks carbon muffler.

Im glad u guys had fun, and that viper was my friend :( booo he was gona come out to the beach but he had to do something for work so he had to leave. He'll be at the next one fo sho :drool: on his viper..hehe

If u guys really prefer the beach, which I do--we gota make it earlier then to avoid parking probs or cadillac aholes like that guy

and not such a popular beach we could go farther down and away from the pier like where we have the LADSM bonfires the parking lot is much bigger and can accommodate us better just an idea

somewhere thats easy to find for the people from vegas... i'll slap everyone silly and tell them to get their cars together so they can make it next time... how about in a month or so?? i really feel like going down there again and since you guys are closer to the beach than we are it wouldnt be much of a hassle as it would for us... that trip cost me almost 1200 bucks... is there anywhere were parking is level to the sand so we can keep an eye on our cars like you guys had at the chino hills meet... just a thought.

^^^^ not really as far as the parking goes. But if we go down beach BLVD and enter thru there, it is a lot less crowded. Plenty of parking and beach for us. We could probably park closer to the beach too , since it's not so crowded around there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back