The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Eclipse & Evo Meet Pt. II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlayboyJenna

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
Here, Asia
Hello guys and were back again for another meet.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The meet will also be a BBQ (Potluck) similar to my last meet in which people attending must bring something.
Please refer to the food thread to look at the list of who is bringing what.

Please do promote this on your myspace or facebook accounts! :thumb:
Let's get the list going!:rocks:

WHAT TO BRING:
- Cash for parking
- towels, swimtrunks, boogie boards, footballs, SUNBLOCK!
- as far as food goes refer to the food thread...

1st & PCH main parking lot
Huntington Beach, California
DATE: Saturday, August 2, 2008
TIME: 10am-?
Area to park: Based of photo we will be parking to the right.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

*RULES TO ABIDE BY WHILE AT MEET:

- If any caravans, no fly by's (avoid getting police attn)
- No revving engines, speeding (its a park, there may be children don't be stupid)
- ANYONE who burns out---license number will be written down and police will be called upon person
- Respect all models I have invited
- negative comments towards other cars. No bashing on members, cars (1g, 2g, 3g)
"If you don't have nothing nice to say...Don't say it at all."<gay but true.
- if others wish to come and are not eclipse owners, DO NOT BASH. Welcome anyone who is interested and has liking to eclipses.
- Respect park beach patrol agents
- Have fun!
** Lastly, please, don't blow up my cell phone (if you have my number) asking me what to bring, when it is, where it is, who's coming, what time it ends and begins, have some patience and read the thread please. I really got bothered at one point when my phone was blowin up. I'm trying real hard to keep everything updated for you guys. Please! Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I will be the first one to hit this up! I'm down for this meet, cause my car was out of order the last meet cause I just picked it up. Also.......can I have your number?:coy:

im down ,so is couple other people from vegas.............

Yea, i think us VegasBound Peeps will Roll !

The beach should be really nice that time of year.

And plenty of enough time for me to make some room reservations and get the time off work.

Ill post this up on southwestDSM so maybe we can get some more vegasheads coming. maybe get some arizona heads too.

Nice my car will probably be done by then and I can go to my first DSM meet! I know that lot is going to be super crowded and most of us are going to have to park somewhere else. Any thoughts on that? I go there a lot and its always full. If there are more than 10 people going the cars are going to be all over the place and its going to be hard to see eachothers cars.

Nice my car will probably be done by then and I can go to my first DSM meet! I know that lot is going to be super crowded and most of us are going to have to park somewhere else. Any thoughts on that? I go there a lot and its always full. If there are more than 10 people going the cars are going to be all over the place and its going to be hard to see eachothers cars.

Hey man.....says your out from Valencia...I live there too. Maybe I can help you with your car and cruise sometime.

Yea, i think us VegasBound Peeps will Roll !

The beach should be really nice that time of year.

And plenty of enough time for me to make some room reservations and get the time off work.

Ill post this up on southwestDSM so maybe we can get some more vegasheads coming. maybe get some arizona heads too.

Hey let me know where you're staying? RiG (mike - 2g talon) were thinking of getting a room for saturday night...The hilton across the street looks pretty bad ass! let me or RiG know :) thanks

argh,

Im changing the date, sorry sorry!

AUGUST 3, 2008. Sorry for the inconvenience. July 26th is the US Open for Surfing. I was talking to the event coordinator of Huntington and he said "good luck getting parking". So sorry to say I was not aware of such event.

NEW DATE: AUGUST 2, 2008 SATURDAY

I will visit Huntington to see location next week and get a definite answer. Keep signing up guys. And good lookin out with promoting it. I have the flier already, BUT it needs to be edited considering the changes being made. Thank you and sorry for the screw up.

Are we shooting for a bigger parking lot? Several of those lots get fill up after 11 on a Saturday....especially during the summer. Anyways, I trust that you got everything down to the detail;)

Re:

Parking: Yes I talked to the parking event planner dude from the city and he said I better camp out early to save up spots. I need to call him again to ask if I can bring cones. He pretty much said yes, but I want to double check. Come now...I got it.

Date: Yes, it is Aug. 2nd.

*PLEASE: lets get a list going...(+1,2,3 etc denoting your accompanying guests)**
DSM TUNERS:
1. Playboyjenna +1
2. braceyoself777
3. Hideki (Maybe)
4. vegasbounddsm (+_ V.Bound Caravan)
5. sYnOnYx
6. Clutch GSX
7. ilvstrs
8. c5chris
9. deviousgst
10. FatalDreams
11. GstStang
12. nomowobl_95tsi (V.Bound Caravan)
13. GAME_OVER (V.Bound Caravan)

EDIT
Re:

Parking: Yes I talked to the parking event planner dude from the city and he said I better camp out early to save up spots. I need to call him again to ask if I can bring cones. He pretty much said yes, but I want to double check. Come now...I got it.

Date: Yes, it is Aug. 2nd.

*PLEASE: lets get a list going...(+1,2,3 etc denoting your accompanying guests)**
DSM TUNERS:
1. Playboyjenna +1
2. braceyoself777
3. Hideki (Maybe)
4. vegasbounddsm (+_ V.Bound Caravan)
5. sYnOnYx
6. Clutch GSX
7. ilvstrs - RiG also
8. c5chris
9. deviousgst
10. FatalDreams
11. GstStang
12. nomowobl_95tsi (V.Bound Caravan)
13. GAME_OVER (V.Bound Caravan)

Damn....Las Vegas?!?! You guys will spend $70 just to get here....unless you get better gas mileage on your rides!

Damn....Las Vegas?!?! You guys will spend $70 just to get here....unless you get better gas mileage on your rides!

nope i get shitty gas mileage , i'm just down to roll the only problem is which car to roll the 92 awd tsi, 95 awd tsi ,96 420a turbo, 95 fwd tsi, 98 fwd gst, or 90 awd tsi...........

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back