The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

--- Eclipse & Evo BBQ Bash Pt. III ----

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlayboyJenna

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
Here, Asia
Whats up! Jenna here.
I threw a meet back a while back (http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/socal-region-dsm/291764-eclipse-evo-meet-pt-ii.html).
And its about that time for another one. This time it will be a park meet, potluck style. So bring what you know how to cook, or what your mom knows best, if you don't know how to cook then drop by the market and buy something cheap! Anything! weiners, hot dog buns, burger buns, whatever you find and we'll throw it on the grill! I will start a food thread to show who's bringing what. What you don't see there...then bring it!
See you guys February!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Feb is still a little out there, but as of now, I'm down. :thumb:

I'm sure there are a few more IE people that will show up. You should hit up the LADSM folks as well.

Feb is still a little out there, but as of now, I'm down. :thumb:

I'm sure there are a few more IE people that will show up. You should hit up the LADSM folks as well.

count me IN .... do we need to bring food ?? :confused:
ill bring drinks if anything

i'll be there with the car on the trailer.. my only DSM is a race car :D

I'll be there in the new Lancer Ralliart Sportback, traded in the Mach 1 as a xmas gift for myself :D

Really looking forward to the meet. Just hope that mother nature doesn't bring rain that day as it's forecasted to.

im in anybody leaving from inglewood or even close by

hey everyone this BBQ is this saturday 10 am... bring something if you want to eat. if you want to caravan out there and you live close to where the 15 & 210 fwys meet we will be meeting at the Rancho IE meet location by the In N Out off foothill and the 15 Fwy... look for us in the living spaces parking lot right next to In N Out... get there between 9:00 and 9:30am... we will be leaving shortly after 9:30 so dont be late

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back