The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Eclipse build entry #10

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixrman

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2002
Frederick, Maryland
So I get these ideas about stuff I would like to make for my car. I set out a plan, supplys, and a time line.:D
It then goes south. I either change my mind make something and don't like it, so I have to start all over again and it never ends. I've got some serious ADD going on here.

So I removed my A/C hid my fan control in the cup holder, went crazy with guages, switchs and relays. Trying to finish the duct for my FMIC. I made a custom USB ipod port, cuase I hate wires.

This seriously took me monthes to get to this point and not everything works yet. The two guages were the HVAC controls were are Coolmist W/I controler and a N20 controler/ pressure display.

I just want to drive the F-ing car.:thumb:

Yes thats real CF plain weave, the silver is Silver twill weave fiberglass cloth. It is an overlay on the original plastic cover plate. I made the guage holders from PVC tubing, the eboost controler housing is custom since its an odd size. poured some expandable foam, shaped it and covered it with a layer of FG and then CF.

I have'nt run the car on both,the N20 setup is new and I'm still working some bugs out. And now I can't get the guage to work...

Nice! Any write ups on how to lay cf?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back