The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Eclipse 3-pc rear spoiler on 2g Talon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry to say this is all I got of the spoiler. I forget who makes it but this car was for sale a year or so ago. It looks like the hi rise but is thicker and runs farther down the sides of the car.

It split on the hatch lines.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Im pretty sure that wings west makes it. But he's looking for the lowrise one that came stock on eclipse's

Im pretty sure that wings west makes it. But he's looking for the lowrise one that came stock on eclipse's

My bad but come to think about it Wings West does sound right on the maker of that one.

Sorry to say this is all I got of the spoiler. I forget who makes it but this car was for sale a year or so ago. It looks like the hi rise but is thicker and runs farther down the sides of the car.

It split on the hatch lines.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
This spoiler comes on the 3000gt

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back