The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

WTB Eclipse 2gb front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattiaFTW

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2021
Ede, The Netherlands, Europe
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there is anyone willing to sell a eclipse 2gb front bumper + oem headlights to Europe.

Thanks in advance:)

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there is anyone willing to sell a eclipse 2gb front bumper + oem headlights to Europe.

Thanks in advance:)
cheaper to buy them from europe, I'd suggest to check junkyards for oem ones

The problem is. There are no one's. I have seen no eclipse on any junkyard within 500km radius. Almost no eclipses at all. In west Europe i think there are like 20 something for sale. People have the balls to charge 899 for the front bumper en 700 for 2nd hand headlights. I know it's ridiculous

The problem is. There are no one's. I have seen no eclipse on any junkyard within 500km radius. Almost no eclipses at all. In west Europe i think there are like 20 something for sale. People have the balls to charge 899 for the front bumper en 700 for 2nd hand headlights. I know it's ridiculous
Shipping bumpers and headlights is only going to be at least $800 + the actual parts

Ait than I'll settle with only lights. That won't be much more than 80,- shipping as i ordered a lot from us. But no one wants to send them out. So if someone wants to sell me a pair of 2gb headlights. Please let me know

Ait than I'll settle with only lights. That won't be much more than 80,- shipping as i ordered a lot from us. But no one wants to send them out. So if someone wants to sell me a pair of 2gb headlights. Please let me know
I have a set of headlights but not in super good condition, if I were you, I'd check eBay and Amazon, and if you can't find OEM, when I lived in Finland I ordered set of aftermarket halo projector lights for 120€ as new from ebay

The projector ones are line 200 now. Which is pretty good price. But just love the oem look.

How bad is not super good. Like cracked or just dirt af

They're intact but I think one of the holes which bolts to the chassis was broken but you could probably fix it with 6mm nut and soldering iron, they're dirty and old owner has xenon conversion done, and they are sun bleached a bit

@MattiaFTW I just checked and there are several 2gs in the junkyards around here in Maryland. If you're interested I could buy them from the boneyard and ship them to you. That way you get OEM, and I'll make sure they are in good condition (able to be cleaned/polished, no broken tabs, etc.).

That sound real nice. If that would be possible, pm me with the price and I'll give you my shipping details. Maybe I need some little other things too, like a cas or fog lights. I'll make a little list, and you can just let me know if it's possible to do.

Do you have a WhatsApp you can pm me. Messenger or anything else is also fine :)

Do you have a WhatsApp you can pm me. Messenger or anything else is also fine :)
You can shoot me an email at [email protected]. Send me a list and I'll see what I can find. Some of the yards are you-pull-it and others are walk in and buy (they pull it). As to shipping, let me know where it's going and I will get various quotes and times. Also, let me know if you want/need little extras like bolts, interior screws, new lights, etc. Must be a challenge getting parts.

I have an acquaintance in the US who exports body panels. Maybe he can ship my stuff too. Do you have any clue what a set of headlights and maybe a front bumper ( depends if i find it here) will cost at the junkyard? The prices here of things are not comparable to the US. The is a 98 gst with 180k km selling for 19k here. Like how

If you go to "car-part.com" you can research various junkyard parts and prices. You can use 21201 as a zip code (Baltimore, Maryland) to see what's available near me. This will give you a rough estimate. The you-pull-it places will be cheaper.

If he ships to you and you can get a deal, I can ship the parts to him and he can forward it on. Just let me know how you'd like to proceed.

I have sent you a mail. But got no reaction yet. Are you sure it is the correct email ?

Hey man. Sorry. Got burried and I didn't see it.

No problem. I will keep on the lookout and see what I can find for you. Look for an update from me in a week or so.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back