The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Eclipse 2G GST Manual, Angola (Africa)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St_Pais

Probationary Member
Jan 9, 2021
Namibe, Africa
St_Pais submitted a new DSM Profile :

Eclipse 2G GST Manual, Angola (Africa)

I bought it maybe 7 years ago, it didn't run at the time, made a simple maintenance and it was completely fine. 3 years a go had a problem with the manual gearbox, and only 2 years after that I found one in Portugal.....made a full rebuild to it and send it back to Angola.

One month ago I started to assemble the gearbox and made a full maintenance to the car. So it was assembled a full timing belt kit, water pump, engine top gasket, fuel pump, new brakes, cleaned the water system do the years it was setting, new filters, and oils (brakes, engine, power steering and clutch)....

Tried to run it, and it worked nicely, but after a while started to ear a small noise that grown up after the third start (can check it out in the link below). I wanna hear some opinions before I pull out the engine again, because the noise appear to come from the timing belt area.

https://files.fm/u/km73feyhp

Read more about this vehicle here...

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back