1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Eclipse 2G GST Manual, Angola (Africa)

Year:
Model/Trim:
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. St_Pais

St_Pais Probationary Member

Joined Jan 9, 2021
    Namibe, Africa
    St_Pais submitted a new DSM Profile :

Eclipse 2G GST Manual, Angola (Africa)

I bought it maybe 7 years ago, it didn't run at the time, made a simple maintenance and it was completely fine. 3 years a go had a problem with the manual gearbox, and only 2 years after that I found one in Portugal.....made a full rebuild to it and send it back to Angola.

One month ago I started to assemble the gearbox and made a full maintenance to the car. So it was assembled a full timing belt kit, water pump, engine top gasket, fuel pump, new brakes, cleaned the water system do the years it was setting, new filters, and oils (brakes, engine, power steering and clutch)....

Tried to run it, and it worked nicely, but after a while started to ear a small noise that grown up after the third start (can check it out in the link below). I wanna hear some opinions before I pull out the engine again, because the noise appear to come from the timing belt area.

https://files.fm/u/km73feyhp

Read more about this vehicle here...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021

133  1

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
    spyderdrifter likes this.