The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ebay XTD Stage 3 Clutch kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought one of these clutch kits merely to test them out and see if they are worth it. The install was like any other clutch, very straight forward, no quirks

The pedal pressure was nice, little more than stock but no leg breaking by any means. Break in went well, and it engaged smoothly from then on out.

After about 1k miles though it failed horribly. Car wouldnt go into gear, had trouble disengaging and it was grinding like no other. I replaced the master/slave cylinder to make sure it wasnt that but i ended up having to replace the clutch with something new.

Take it from me, if you get one of these clutchs you will be replacing it in due time.

BTW my car is a 95 tsi awd with a 50 trim and supporters.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back