The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

eBay the best dsm purchasing spot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm really not going to go in depth as to why you guys are wrong. I could care less what you do with your money. But pretty much 8/10 of you are just posting in here because you can't press a "like" button for a guy who's balls you wanna suck.

Like I said ebay can be good, or bad. You just have to know what to look for. Anyone who has been ripped off on ebay is an idiot who didn't do their homework. You obviously shouldn't be buying a full turbo kit for $400 and expect it to perform as good as a $1400 kit from a vendor. Although that kit from the vendor might be the exact same as the $400 dollar kit.

Do what you like, drive your reliable DSMs.

This is what pure, uncut and unadulterated ignorance looks like, notice you didn't ever bother to address any specific contentions only dismissed them out of hand and then discussed some ball-sucking.

Do you spend a lot of time pondering ball-sucking? Because there was no previous mention of it, you kinda just dropped that in here..

"All you mother fu$$ers are gonna pay! You are the ones who are the ball lickers! "

I can see his rebuttal now, thank you J and Silent Bob.

Haha

Cheap, Reliable, Fast

You only get to pick 2.

Fastareliacheaply! Nope, I got all three.

Im DSMing right now. ebay.co.uk. JDM clear corners from UK for my talon.

Maybe if you didn't buy cheap shit on ebay your DSM wouldn't break down? LOL

When they aren't apart for upgrades, mine see heavy street duty and have been driven on road trips. A couple of which were 8+ hours each there and back. Fuel economy and exhaust noise being the only drawbacks.

Can count on one hand the number of times i've had a break down, and twice it was my fault anyways. Melted a valve on one occasion, and the 3/4 shift fork on the other.

That this would be hard to believe is emblamatic of your problem mindset. :thumb:

he lost this argument the moment he started insulting people and calling them liars. ebay lost its appeal back when it stopped being a place for people to sale their unneeded goods, and started being a place for large wholesalers more interested in quantity, not quality, and being flooded with cheap Chinese 'goods'. its not just about keeping our community's vendors in business, but also getting off this dependency on Chinese $hit in general. keeping our money and jobs here in America, where it belongs. I wouldn't expect whiplash, being Canadian, to understand that simply because most of their goods are imported, anyway

Just because you don't know how to keep yours up doesn't mean I'm a liar. I put over 1000 miles on my dsm every two weeks. Goes up and down the road no problem. Driven it to.florida, tennessee, NC. I can drive it anywhere I want without worrying about it breaking down.
I run 20psi daily on an evo 8 16g. I spent 1100$+ on parts and 449$ on machine work. I did it right once so.i wouldn't have to do it again. Only issue I had was timing belt stripping(which I let the machine shop buy) and pistons hitting the valves, and after taking the head off and looking at them I just put it back on with a 180$ kevalar belt and haven't had any issues with it since.
Runs perfect and compression is great. I worked hard to pay for it, I was only 18 when I bought it with bent valves, and it payed off because I have a reliable dsm.

I was just so excited to upgrade I rushed to get parts. Some of them are going to be usefull. But, I'm not going to hold my breath with the bov and the boost gauge. But after posting this and getting the comments that I have received, I will be looking into the supporting dsmtuners manufacturers first.

I was just so excited to upgrade I rushed to get parts. Some of them are going to be usefull. But, I'm not going to hold my breath with the bov and the boost gauge. But after posting this and getting the comments that I have received, I will be looking into the supporting dsmtuners manufacturers first.

Thank you. It'd be the best way to "dropsomemoney"

I have a ton of 1G parts that I'm practically giving away minus shipping and some money for gas to drop it off.. including a BOV or two. One is BNIB, I believe

Let me know if I can help!

Ok. I will do so. Cause the PO before me didn't care for my car and my fenders are rusting out.

Ok. I think this will amuse you guys a lil. So my eclipse has a talon wing on it. I kind of like it because of the extra tail light. But I'd just looks odd! I'm debating on just going without or keeping it just for the originality. I've never seen an eclipse with a talon wing on it. Have you? Keep or go without?

I don't mean any offense to the staff here, but really all the membership of this site has become is a bunch of cheap-ass ignorant ####s. There is so much bad advice and cheap shit, that it doesn't shock me one bit to read the newbie forum with all the random ass stupid problems they can't figure out.

If you have to ask yourself if I am referring to you, than I am. The people I am not referring to, understand that you can't cheap out on the tried and true, that supporting those who supported us for years, is the only chance this community has to survive. Otherwise, I will just watch the next vendor cut out for the WRX/STi/Evo guys, because they have money, class and the brains to put quality stuff in their car.

I have more respect for Honda owners by the way, they don't pretend they aren't buying cheap worthless shit.

Yeah. I love the way yours looks with the big wing. My car is also black. I just haven't decided what to do yet. I have to get mine repainted. I'm sticking with black still. And I'm going to go with blue accent colors everywhere too. I love the way them two colors look at night. Specially the blue lights. I'm curious to know what color bulbs you have in your corner housings?

I don't mean any offense to the staff here, but really all the membership of this site has become is a bunch of cheap-ass ignorant ####s. There is so much bad advice and cheap shit, that it doesn't shock me one bit to read the newbie forum with all the random ass stupid problems they can't figure out.

If you have to ask yourself if I am referring to you, than I am. The people I am not referring to, understand that you can't cheap out on the tried and true, that supporting those who supported us for years, is the only chance this community has to survive. Otherwise, I will just watch the next vendor cut out for the WRX/STi/Evo guys, because they have money, class and the brains to put quality stuff in their car.

I have more respect for Honda owners by the way, they don't pretend they aren't buying cheap worthless shit.

Is this because I'm black? You're a goof.

Yeah. I love the way yours looks with the big wing. My car is also black. I just haven't decided what to do yet. I have to get mine repainted. I'm sticking with black still. And I'm going to go with blue accent colors everywhere too. I love the way them two colors look at night. Specially the blue lights. I'm curious to know what color bulbs you have in your corner housings?

If you dont want it I might be interested in it, if its the highrise talon wing?

Wow, did this thread get off track.

Ebay like any online vendor can be a great place to get stuff. Just be careful of knockoff items and you will be fine. If a deal seems too good to be true then it probably is and you get what you pay for. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back