The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ebay Lower Control Arms any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Great White

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 9, 2011
Upton, Massachusetts
So I need to replace my front lower control arms. Well the passenger side. Saw that on oem mitsubishi parts website that it's $145 for one. Seems a little steep. Anyone know if something on ebay would be decent and do the job, such as NEW PAIR CONTROL ARM LOWER FRONT ECLIPSE 95-99 | eBay

Yes, I know the suspension is important and you shouldn't skimp on buying cheap parts. I definitely don't want something that's gonna fall apart on me. However, I feel I can do better than $145 for one. Any suggestions where you guys go for yours?

You guys realize that the part he posted on ebay is probably made by the same people that make parts for the autoparts chains/rockauto/etc.

Yeah, it's not an "Ebay brand" part, it's a part being sold on ebay. Not saying you don't have to watch out for certain things, but there are tons of parts at Autozone, Advance, etc made in China and Taiwan also.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back