The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ebay fuel lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For 700 my recommendation would be -8 feed -6 return and a walbro 535 with a bulkhead fitting. This would get you there possibly on a dynojet. Would fall short on a mustang dyno but would supply enough to keep up with the airflow of a s363. For now though just do what will keep up with what you have. Got to walk before you can run so a walbro 255 will do you just fine.

Last edited:
The car has never been on a dyno or at the track. I did the tuning myself with 3rd and 4th gear pulls on the highway. 40psi base fuel pressure, rising into the low 90s obviously. I tried it at 30psi base fuel once, but behavior changed for the worse and the duty cycle on the injectors was very high. Pump is a modified Walbro 450 with a BAP. I don't know or care what power it makes or time it would run. I'm only interested in trolling around on the street and doing 2nd and 3rd gear pulls. It's undefeated and has pulled on some crazy stuff. The parts I used are what I used, believe what I'm saying or not and any doubt I guess I'll take as a compliment, but I know what I did with the parts I listed and have nothing to hide or lie about.
Do you at least have an idea of what kind of airflow #’s u were seeing at Max power?

For 700 my recommendation would be -8 feed -6 return and a walbro 535 with a bulkhead fitting. This would get you there possibly on a dynojet. Would fall short on a mustang dyno but would supply enough to keep up with the airflow of a s363. For now though just do what will keep up with what you have. Got to walk before you can run so a walbro 255 will do you just fine.
I’ve already got a 525 and 2150’s in the car. Once I get the 14b dialed in on 93, it’s going to get switched over to E85. The car came with a 255, but the gas tank was so gunked up, I had to pull it and get it professionally cleaned out. Some nasty shot was in there. That’s when I threw in the new pump, oem filter, and the 2150’s.

Do you at least have an idea of what kind of airflow #’s u were seeing at Max power?
Well I really had to dig through some old logs for this one. It's kinda hard to give a firm solid number because like I said, I only do 2nd and some 3rd gear rips so things happen very fast and the peak airflow readings are there for like a tenth of a second. I'm certain I have some 4th and even 5th gear pulls buried in my files that would give an accurate answer here but I don't have the patience right now to weed through the hundreds of logs. The few I did find with WOT pulls I'm seeing mid to upper 70s (lb/min).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back