The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

eat your heart out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankbender

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 15, 2002
houston, Texas
Seeing as I missed the other picture thread thought I would post one of me up.

No it isn't PSed...

Yes it was a blast.

Attachments

• me w plan.jpg
    me w plan.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 344
You didn't miss it you just gotta PM me with the pic and I will add it.

Damn that looks like it was fun, knowing me I would probably puke in one of those things.

<--------weak stomach

Originally posted by crankbender
Seeing as I missed the other picture thread thought I would post one of me up.

No it isn't PSed...

Yes it was a blast.

You lucky dawg.

Jon

CB, you fulfilled my dream for me! :thumb:

OMG!!! Are you a pilot or did you just get a ride. I swear i would give almost anything to go up in one of those things. That is one of the things i want to do sometime in my life. Guess I'll wait till I become rich cause i heard it costs citizens a truck of cash to go up. Was that a F-16?? It looks like one but i thought they only made them single seat.

F-16 D. Didn't cost me a thing I was in the military for 6 years. No I am not a pilot but I left with a standing offer to come back next year after I finish my degree and be put in for undergraduate pilot training.

Call me crazy but i just don't want to do it....too many bad happenings in the military.

hahahahaha, my other car is a jet plan, runs 2's in the quarter!!!! bi***!

Originally posted by crankbender
F-16 D. Didn't cost me a thing I was in the military for 6 years. No I am not a pilot but I left with a standing offer to come back next year after I finish my degree and be put in for undergraduate pilot training.

Call me crazy but i just don't want to do it....too many bad happenings in the military.

Yea i definately think you are crazy, but then again i can understand. I heard it takes a couple yrs of class time before you can even pilot the real thing. I always wanted to fly an A-10. I know they aren't the fastest but i love the way they sound.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back