The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Easton, PA meet Oct 29th!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawdogg

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 31, 2004
Easton, Pennsylvania
There will be a meet at Ground Zero Performance in Easton PA on October 29th!!

It starts at 11AM, and here are directions:

Directions

From U.S. 22 take 25th Street South (1.6 miles) to Lehigh Drive, turn right, go .5 mile to stop sign and turn right at entrance bridge to Hugh Moore Park.

From I-78 follow signs for route 611 North 1.3 miles, turn left at end of bridge onto Larry Holmes Drive, turn left (1 block) onto Lehigh Drive, go 2 miles, turn left onto bridge into Hugh Moore Park. We'll meet there and drive to the shop which is a minute down the road.

Thanks, and if you have any questions please ask away . I know I'm probably forgetting some important information LOL.

It's gonna be a blast, a lot of 3000GT/Stealth, a few Supras have expressed interest, come stop on by!!! Tell people and bring friends!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

disclaimer: GZP is not affiliated with Trevor or his red stealth, although it looks hella badass. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back