The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Eastern Idaho Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1GspoolinDSM

Probationary Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pocatello, Idaho
Its good to see other members on here we need to establish a group. I have seen a couple members here from other nearby areas. Wondering if there is anyone else out there? Im in Pocatello and there are only a couple of us here with cars. Feel free to pm me about any events or gatherings!

I go to high school in Kuna.
Got a 96 Talon Tsi AWD
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm In Idaho Falls. I think that it would be cool to get to know some of the other DSMers around this area as well.

hey peeps, this is alex from nampa, i own the gt35r powered 1g. anyways the car is down right now but im always down for meets im also on IMS and my screen name there is 06blueXR, see ya around.

I just sold my gsx and im in the market for a new DSM..
Id like to meet some local dsm guys, im In Meridian

I'm a little late to the party here, and I'm new to the forums, but I'm in Idaho Falls as well. I have a 91 Talon N/T that I bought brand-new 20 years ago this month :)

Replaced the engine about 3 years ago after a timing belt incident, and just replaced the ECM.

Although I wouldn't really consider myself a "tuner", I'd be interested in meeting other locals to compare notes, etc.

I'm bring this thread back to life! I'm in Idaho Falls and own a 97 GS-T. If you've seen a white 2G driving around with a black good and a missing side skirt cup, that's me! Ha ha. The car needs work, but it will come around.

We should have a group meet one of these days for everyone in IF. That would be awesome! Like our own little car show :D

Right when I stop checking this thread for new posts, there are TWO of them, haha. I'm down for meeting up. DSM is like shit right now, but it's whatever. Let me know a time and place.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back